2023-24 Academic Year Rates
*Effective now through August 31, 2024
|No. of Students||Hourly Rate|
(varies by instructor)
|Group Class: |
|2,340 for 36 classes (65/class)|
|Group Class: Summer||Varies by class|
|IEW Composition Grading||Varies by level; see here|
+ Additional Fees
- Nonrefundable Registration Fee: $25 per student
- Materials: Approximately $50 per year depending on child’s age and needs
+ Billing Schedule
- Private Classes. Families will pre-pay for their classes on a monthly basis. On the 1st of each month, their preferred payment method will be charged for the classes they have scheduled in the electronic system for that month. If a parent needs to cancel a class, they should do so prior to the 1st of the month in which that class occurs in order to avoid being billed for it. If a parent cancels a class for which they have already paid in accordance with the cancellation policy, then they will be issued a credit for the value of the class to be applied to their next invoice. If a parent adds an additional class to a month whose balance has already been paid, then the cost of that additional class will be added to their next invoice.
- Group Classes. Academic year group classes can be paid in full or on a payment plan. Summer group classes must be paid in full upon enrollment.
- Referral Program: We consider a referral the ultimate compliment. We offer $50 off any service of your choice for every family you refer who utilizes RWC’s services.
- Sibling Discount: We welcome the opportunity to work with your entire family. If you enroll more than one child, each younger sibling of your oldest enrolled child will receive a 10% sibling discount.