Our program is designed to provide students with as much consistency and cohesiveness as possible, so that steady progress is made by the class as a whole. With that said, we recognize that students may occasionally have commitments that conflict with their class. Parents are asked to notify Rose Writing Center of an absence from class in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make up a missed class, students have the follow options:
- Watch class recording, which will be shared upon request via a password-protected temporary link. Please email your child’s instructor to request a recording.
- Join an equivalent live class held in the same week, if such a class is available. Please contact email@example.com to request a list of classes you can join.
- Arrange a makeup class with the class instructor per the following policy:
- Makeups can be scheduled here.
- Two 45-minute private makeup classes will be provided to each student free of charge each academic year. When scheduling your makeup, enter the promo code 1STMAKEUP or 2NDMAKEUP to receive your discount.
- Additional 45-minute private makeup lessons can be purchased at the heavily discounted rate of $45.
- We recommend scheduling your makeup with your class instructor, but if their availability does not match yours, then you may schedule a makeup with another instructor.